Please help!!! Question about insurance/marijuana use!?

I am just recently starting my own health insurance, and before accepting me, the insurance company wants to do an exam on me, to check my heart and all that. During that test, are they going to do a pee test? will they be able to tell that I have smoked weed recently? Does anybody have any information about what their physical was like? Please leave details! thanks so much!

FROM WHAT I KNOW SMOKING POT IS NOT LIKE DRINKING A BEER. WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS GO ON MED MD & FIND OUT FOR SURE HOW LONG IT STAYS IN YOUR SYSTEM. I AM NOT TRYING TO SCARE YOU BUT I KNOW ITS LONGER. I KNOW EVERYTHING ELSE INVOLVED IS PRETTY STANDARD. I WOULD CHECK OUT THAT SITE TO BE SURE. GOOD LUCK.

Yes, they'll drug test you. Yes, they'll find out. Yes, it will be recorded that they declined you due to illegal drug use. Yes, MIB will have that in your records, FOREVER.