Right now which sector is it best to invest my money?

I have about $500 that I can invest and I was wondering which sector(s) should I be investing in? I am not looking for like a get rich quick scheme ( though we all can agree that would be nice) but to make some return over the next couple of months, and maybe* year.

I also have limited knowledge about this.

But yea which sector would you reccommend? Energy? mining ? etc?

Believe it or not, people are (typical of people) afraid of the economy, which has given much rise to the value of gold. Just about a month or two ago, the value of one share in an amount of gold went from around a couple hundred of dollars to $1k+. A lot of people just made thousands of dollars in the gold sector.

All in all, precious metals (gold, etc.) are a good thing to invest in right now.

I hope this helps!

I am not clear exactly as to how you propose to invest your money.
Trough a broker or on you own?
Any way If you desire to be on your own than may I suggest SCOTTRADE.COM
You can open a trading account for $500 and start buy and sell immediately.It will cost you $7 to buy and $7 to sell no other charges period.
Go to their site read the documentation and get started.
Energy would be a good sector to try.
Personally I buy and sell Googl stock. You need to know what you're doing and even then there are no guarantees.But it is fun .DO IT!!
By the way in case you wanted to know how to make a million dollars in the stock market,
Simply start with two.
m.k.

what if your money made you 1 - 10% or 10% to 200% per month
with no risk at all,what if you dont need to work and just enjoy life
what if you can watch your wealth growing while you are having fun
visit myfxfunds.com and hsfxasset.com