Should I email or call my boss today?

Last Tuesday my boss called me and had me drive out of town to meet her at the main location of our company. Once I got there she told me about a position in the medical billing department and asked if I'd be interested. I said yes, I met the supervisor of that apartment, and some HR people.

Then my boss and I sat down and did my eval, all good marks. I then filled out the paperwork to request a transfer to the billing department.

She told me if I didn't hear anything by Thursday to call her. So, I called her Thursday and left a message, didn't hear anything back.

Now its Monday, I'm debating on calling, being patient, or sending an email

She is always in meeting and being that its a Monday, I'll bet thats where she is now.

Should I be patient and wait till tomorrow? Or wait a few hours and call? Or should I send an email asking for an update?

Thanks for any advice!

I bet she answers her e-mail before she does the phone.Send her a email, good luck hope you get the job.

send the email

email her first. if nothing call tomorrow . good luck!