Wal-Mart in-store shipping?

I am having an item from walmart.com delivered to my local Wal-Mart store. How will I know when it arrives? And where will it be when I pick it up? Do I ask a cashier or what? Thanks! :)

when you ask for in store delivery it should tell you when to expect it to be in the store for you to pick up. You have to pick up your purchase at the site to store location, which is located where layaway used to be.

First it's surprising how long it takes. but you will get an e-mail letting you know the item has arrived, for our last order there were 3 items all arrived on different days. we had to pick them up at the "site to store" desk wich as a previous answer said was where the layaway used to be.

They'll send you an email, and a receipt to take with you when you pick it up, and instructions.

They will call you when it arrives. You pick it up in the pickup area or room in the store.

I'm sure you'll get an email. Ask at the service desk.